There are many different types of gas safety certificates that can be issued. Many of them are performed when a gas device is installed. When most people request a ‘gas safety certificate’, this refers to annual gas safety check. Having a gas safety certificate for gas appliances annually is a legal requirement for owners of rented homes. This certificate is known as the Gas Safety certificate (CP12). Annual safety checks must be carried out by a qualified Gas Safe engineer.

An annual gas safety certificate (CP12) ensures that gas appliances on a site meet the British gas safety regulations. We believe that customers should receive a more detailed evaluation of their boiler than the standard safety checks to highlight potential problems.

If you urgently need a security certificate, we are here to help you. phone call

020 3239 0374

Some of our accreditation

We are fully recognized in the trade. Aspect is registered with Gas Safe and is a member of the Building Engineering Services Association (BESA). In addition, the Aspect warranty covers our sales staff for up to 12 months.

When you hire a London Property Inspections gas engineer to perform a gas safety certificate, you can count on gaining the professional experience you are looking for.

Registered gas engineers with gas safety

The annual safety measures required for gas appliances are: –

An annual gas safety report (CP12) is performed on all devices that are connected to a single gas supply. This includes the gas meter, the boiler, the kitchen, the plate, the fireplace and any other connected gas device.

When an Aspect gas engineer performs a gas safety certificate (CP12), five additional checks are performed in the boiler to make it work properly for longer:

Boiler manufacturers have their own warranty conditions. An annual gas safety report (CP12) is not always sufficient to meet these conditions. Instead, they determine how the boiler must be repaired.

We can repair your boiler according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. We offer a combined gas safety record (CP12) and a package of service visits.

More information about boiler service

Be safe against gas

Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning

Although it is not a legal requirement, if you are a homeowner, you must have an annual gas safety certificate cost. Gas appliances that are not regularly checked can give you and your family a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.

We advise everyone to know the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Areas we cover

As a guide we have traders available to work in the 25 M of London and in the city of London.
Click here for more information about Gas Safety Check