It is a legal requirement to ensure that all gas appliances supplied for their tenants are safe. Our registered gas safety engineers in London will carry out their own certificate for gas safety check (CP12). Call London Property Inspections for gas safety check for UK Landlords. We offer all kind of landlord safety certificate.
Call Us Now 020 3239 0374
Gas Safety Certificates in London for Landlord
As the owner, you are responsible for the safety of your tenants. The Gas Safety Installation and Use Regulation of 1998 describes what owners must do to ensure that all gas appliances, fixtures, fireplaces / fireplaces offered to tenants are safe. According to UK law, these are three main responsibilities:
Maintenance of Gas Appliances
All gas pipes, appliances and chimneys / channels must be kept in a safe state. Gas appliances must be repaired according to the manufacturer’s instructions. If this is not available, maintenance is required every 12 months, unless a registered gas-tight engineer indicates otherwise.
Gas Safety Check
One of your tasks as a landlord certificates are to ensure that gas appliances and pipes must undergo annual gas safety checks by a registered gas safety engineer. You must also ensure that your tenants know where and how to close the gas supply and what to do in an emergency.
Verification Record Gas Safety
You must provide your existing tenants with a record of the annual gas safety check within 28 days of completion. For new tenants, this must be provided at the start of your lease. Here is an example of a landlord’s gas safety record. You must make copies of the record for at least 2 years.
Get Your Gas Safety Certificate In 3 Easy Steps.
If you are a landlord looking for a gas safety certificate in London, look no further! We have designed our service so that the owners have no problems.
- Choose the schedule that suits you best: we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays
- A registered gas safety engineer based in London will perform a thorough inspection of your gas appliances
- We will provide you with the gas safety certificate.
What Does Our Gas Cp12 Certification Service?
Before you provide your owner’s annual gas safety certificate, your gas safety engineer checks:
- The Gas Density Throughout The Entire Building.
- Gas parameters per gas appliance
- Ventilation channels and channels are checked to ensure adequate ventilation.
- Smoke stream eliminates combustion by-products (PoC)
- Security devices work correctly
- Check the operation and validity of Co-alarms / detectors (carbon monoxide)
- Check if gas appliances are abused and declare that a device is not safe if errors are found
Why Choose Us to Provide Your Security Certificates to the Owner?
Contact us today if you are an owner looking for your gas safety certificates in London. We are happy to answer all your questions and give you gas safety tips to protect your tenants.
Registered engineers fully qualified and safe for gas with more than 20 years of experience
- Engineers approved by Check trade
- Extensive safety inspection of your gas appliances
- Identification of defective gas connections.
- We offer a wide range of services related to gas installation, repair and maintenance.
- Monoxide Alarm Assembly
Carbon monoxide is a toxic gas. Owners must install a carbon monoxide detector in each room that contains a device or device that burns gas fuel. Our engineers can deliver and install a recommended carbon monoxide (CO) detector in your home so that you receive carbon monoxide (CO) leak reports. This can also be supplied and installed when we maintain your gas appliance.
We offer an annual boiler service to ensure that the boilers operate safely and efficiently within the properties. The boiler maintenance process can expose any problem or potential problem that can be repaired or repaired to keep the user and property of the house safe and to extend the life of the boiler.
Click here for more information about Gas Safety Check